How to work with text annotations?
This article will explain how to add, edit, hide and remove text annotations in your text editor.
Add Text Annotation
To add text annotation, highlight the text you wish to add an annotation to, then click Create annotation in the text editor's standard toolbar.
Edit Text Annotation
To edit a text annotation, click the annotated text and then click Create annotation again.
Remove Text Annotation
To remove a text annotation, click the annotated text then click Delete annotation in the text editor's standard toolbar.
Hide Text Annotations
If you don't want to delete annotations but don't want to see them, you can use the Hide annotations toggle located just beside the delete annotation button.
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a task?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to view HTML source code?
- How to work with text annotations?
- How to import tasks?
- How to change a template?
- How to claim a task?
- How to delete a project?
- How to assign a template?
- How to archive a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to Deactivate a User?
- How to Create and Edit Tables?
- How to send a message?