You can easily use Grammarly with EasyContent. If you have a Grammarly account, you're almost ready to go! If not, go ahead and create an account by visiting their website here.
Install Grammarly Browser Extension
If you already have the Grammarly browser extension installed, proceed to "Using Grammarly with EasyContent", otherwise, continue following this section.
To use Grammarly with EasyContent, you need to install their browser extension.
- Open your preferred browser on your computer.
- Visit your browser's respective extension store:
- Chrome Web Store for Chrome (https://chromewebstore.google.com/)
- Mozilla Add-ons website for Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/)
- Microsoft Edge Add-ons website for Edge (https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/Microsoft-Edge-Extensions-Home)
- In the search bar, type "Grammarly" and press Enter.
- Look for the "Grammarly: Grammar Checker and AI Writing App" extension and click on it.
- It might be named slightly differently depending on the browser extension store, but it should be the one with the green arrow-shaped "G" icon.
- Add the extension to your browser.
- For Chrome: Click the "Add to Chrome" button.
- For Firefox: Click the blue "Add to Firefox" button.
- For Edge: Click the "Get" button.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for confirmation. Click "Add extension" to proceed.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a notification confirming that Grammarly has been added to your browser.
- If prompted, sign up or log in to your Grammarly account.
- Refresh any open tabs or restart your browser for the extension to take effect.
- Grammarly has been successfully installed and is now available for use with EasyContent!
Using Grammarly with EasyContent
After installing Grammarly's browser extension, you can start using it with EasyContent.
On the upper right-hand corner of your browser, you should see the Grammarly icon. If you can't see it, click the puzzle icon and pin Grammarly.
Now, the extension will always be visible on your browser's toolbar for quick access.
When you are editing a content item, you will notice the Grammarly icon in the lower right-hand corner of the main content editor, as well as in most custom fields and text fields. It will help you improve your writing by suggesting edits, reviewing your spelling, and more, depending on the Grammarly plan you have subscribed to.
You can highlight a text and use Grammarly's AI tools to improve it or generate new content.
With the power of Grammarly integrated into EasyContent, you can now create content like a pro, faster and more efficiently than ever before!