You can easily use Writer with EasyContent. If you have a Writer account, you're almost ready to go! If not, go ahead and create an account by visiting their website here. Note that they currently do not offer a free plan, but you can take advantage of their 14-day trial.
Install Writer Browser Extension
If you already have the Writer browser extension installed, proceed to "Using Writer with EasyContent", otherwise, continue following this section.
To use Writer with EasyContent, you need to install their browser extension.
- Open Chrome or Edge on your computer.
- Right now, it seems like they only offer extensions for Chrome and Edge.
- Visit their respective extension store:
- Chrome Web Store for Chrome (https://chromewebstore.google.com/)
- Microsoft Edge Add-ons website for Edge (https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/Microsoft-Edge-Extensions-Home)
- In the search bar, type "Writer" and press Enter.
- Look for the "Writer: Generative AI Writing App" and click on it.
- It should be the one with a white "W" icon with a black background.
- Add the extension to your browser.
- For Chrome: Click the "Add to Chrome" button.
- For Edge: Click the "Get" button.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for confirmation. Click "Add extension" to proceed.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a notification confirming that Writer has been added to your browser.
- If prompted, sign up or log in to your Writer account.
- Note that they currently do not offer a free plan, but you can take advantage of their 14-day trial.
- Refresh any open tabs or restart your browser for the extension to take effect.
- Writer has been successfully installed and is now available for use with EasyContent!
Using Writer with EasyContent
After installing Writer's browser extension, you can start using it with EasyContent.
On the upper right-hand corner of your browser, you should see the Writer icon. If you can't see it, click the puzzle icon and pin Writer.
Now, the extension will always be visible on your browser's toolbar for quick access.
When you are editing a content item, you will notice a floating icon around the lower right corner of the main content editor, as well as in most custom fields and text fields. You will also start noticing colored underlines appear under your text, giving you suggestions to improve your writing, reviewing your spelling, and more.
You can highlight a text and use Writer's AI tools to improve it.
That's it! With Writer now integrated with EasyContent, you can effortlessly generate high-quality content in no time.