You can easily use Jasper with EasyContent. If you have a Jasper account, you're almost ready to go! If not, go ahead and create an account by visiting their website here. Note that they currently do not offer a free plan, but you can take advantage of their 7-day trial.
Install Jasper Browser Extension
If you already have the Jasper browser extension installed, proceed to "Using Jasper with EasyContent", otherwise, continue following this section.
To use Jasper with EasyContent, you need to install their browser extension.
- Open Chrome or Edge on your computer.
- Right now, it seems like they only offer extensions for Chrome and Edge.
- Visit their respective extension store:
- Chrome Web Store for Chrome (https://chromewebstore.google.com/)
- Microsoft Edge Add-ons website for Edge (https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/Microsoft-Edge-Extensions-Home)
- In the search bar, type "Jasper" and press Enter.
- Look for the "Jasper Everywhere Extension" and click on it.
- Add the extension to your browser.
- For Chrome: Click the "Add to Chrome" button.
- For Edge: Click the "Get" button.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for confirmation. Click "Add extension" to proceed.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a notification confirming that Jasper has been added to your browser.
- If prompted, sign up or log in to your Jasper account.
- Note that they currently do not offer a free plan, but you can take advantage of their 7-day trial.
- Refresh any open tabs or restart your browser for the extension to take effect.
- Jasper has been successfully installed and is now available for use with EasyContent!
Using Jasper with EasyContent
After installing Jasper's browser extension, you can start using it with EasyContent.
On the upper right-hand corner of your browser, you should see the Jasper icon. If you can't see it, click the puzzle icon and pin Jasper.
Now, the extension will always be visible on your browser's toolbar for quick access.
When you are editing a content item, you will notice the Jasper icon in the lower right of the main content editor, as well as in most custom fields and text fields. It will help you generate and refine your content.
You can highlight a text and use Jasper's AI tools on it.
That's it! EasyContent just got even better with Jasper integrated! You can now create professional content faster and more efficiently than ever before.