Inviting Users to Your Account
To invite new users to your account, go to Team > Users in the account level menu.
Once you're on the Users page, click the Invite button.
You'll be redirected to the invite people to your team page.
Let's explore the fields according to the numbers in the image above.
- New user's name. This is a required field.
- Under it, you'll notice the add another button. This adds a new field, allowing you to invite multiple users at once.
- The new user's email address. This is also a required field. An invitation message containing a unique signup link will be sent there.
- The new user's role. Note that this defaults to admin, so make sure you change this unless you want the new user to have admin capabilities.
- Select the team the new user will be assigned to. You can leave it blank.
- Select the project(s) the new user will be assigned to.
- An optional custom welcome message.
The invitation email will look like this:
Once the invited user clicks the Get started button, they will be redirected to the EasyContent subdomain for your account (ex: https://yourcompany.easycontent.io/user/confirm/confirmation_code).
From there, they would be prompted to create a password and they'll be a part of your team!
- Getting Started with EasyContent
- Get Started with Templates
- Creating Custom Template Tabs
- Using the Content Editor
- Inviting Users to Your Account
- Editing, Deleting & Deactivating Users
- Creating a Custom Role
- Recovering Lost or Forgotten Password
- Get Started with Webhooks
- Add Our Email Addresses to Your Safe Sender List
- Configuring Your Email Notification Settings