Inviting Users to Your Account
To invite new users to your account, go to Users (#1). Once you're on the page, click the Invite new people (#2) button.
You'll then be redirected to a new page where you will enter information about the new user you want to invite.
- The name of the new user. This field is required.
- Underneath it, there's Add another. Clicking this adds a new field for an additional user, allowing you to invite multiple people at once.
- The new user's email address. This is also required. An invitation message containing a signup link will be sent to this address.
- The new user's role. Note that this defaults to admin, so make sure you change this unless you want the new user to have admin capabilities.
- Select the project or projects the new user(s) will be assigned to.
- An optional custom welcome message.
The invitation email will look like this (your welcome message will appear under "Message"):
Once the invited user clicks the Get started button, they will be redirected to the EasyContent subdomain for your account (i.e. https://yourcompany.easycontent.io/user/confirm/[confirmation_code]).
From there, they would be prompted to create a password, and once finished, they'll be part of your team!