Inviting Users to Your Account
To invite new users to your account, go to Users (#1). From there, click the green Invite new people (#2) button.
You'll then be redirected to a new page where you need to enter basic information about the new user you want to invite.
- The name of the new user. This field is required.
- Underneath it, there's Add another. Clicking this adds a new field for an additional user, allowing you to invite multiple people at once.
- The new user's email address. This is also required. An invitation message containing a signup link will be sent to this address.
- The new user's role. Note that this defaults to admin, so make sure you change this unless you want the new user to have admin capabilities.
- Select the project or projects the new user(s) will be assigned to.
- A custom welcome message that will be added to the email invitation sent to the new user's email address.
The invitation email will look like this (your welcome message will appear under "Message"):
Once the invited user clicks the Get started button, they will be redirected to the EasyContent subdomain for your account (i.e. https://yourcompany.easycontent.io/user/confirm/[confirmation_code]).
From there, they would be prompted to create a password, and once finished, they'll be part of your team!