Recovering Lost or Forgotten Password
If you've lost or forgotten your password, you can easily reset it if you have access to the email address you've used for registration at EasyContent.
To recover your password, go to https://easycontent.io/login. Once you're there, click the "Forgot your password?" link below the login button.
This will take you to the forgot password page. Simply put the email address for your account in the textbox then click the "Send password reset instructions" button.
After a few minutes, an email containing a unique link that will allow you to set a new password for your account will be sent to your email address.
If you didn't receive an email, check your spam/junk folder. It may have been sent there. To avoid having our emails sent to your spam/junk folder, add our email addresses to your email provider's safe senders list.
If you received no password reset email at all, make sure you entered the correct email address for your account. If you believe that all information you sent is accurate and still haven't received a password reset email, contact us directly at email@example.com so we can assist you.
- Getting Started with EasyContent
- Get Started with Templates
- Creating Custom Template Tabs
- Using the Content Item Editor
- Inviting Users to Your Account
- Editing, Deleting & Deactivating Users
- Creating a Custom Role
- Recovering Lost or Forgotten Password
- Get Started with Webhooks
- Add Our Email Addresses to Your Safe Sender List
- Configuring Your Email Notification Settings