How to archive a project?
Archiving a project hides it from view and makes it inaccessible to anyone.
Archiving a Project
You can archive a project from the All Projects View. To access this, click Projects in the account level menu.
From there, find the project you want to archive. Then, click its dotted menu to reveal project options and from there, select archive.
After that, the page will refresh and the project is now archived. You can check it at the bottom of the page, hidden by the Show archived projects button.
Restoring or Deleting an Archived Project
If you want to restore an archived project, click the Show archived projects button to reveal archived projects. Find the project you want to restore then in that project's card, click the dot menu then click Restore.
If you want to delete an archived project, just follow the same steps, except that you'll want to select Delete instead. Deleting a project is permanent and irreversible, so take caution.
There's also the Duplicate option, which will make an active copy of the archived project.
- How to change templates?
- How to track changes in the editor?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a brief?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message to a team member?
- How to import briefs?
- How to claim a brief?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?