How to create a new template?
To create a new template, head to the Template page of the project you want to create the new template in. It's in the project menu, under Configuration.
By default, the page will display the default template.
To create a new one, click the template selection menu next to the Template Settings heading text, then select Create a new template.
Give it a name, then click the check button or press ENTER and your new template will be created.
- How to change templates?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a brief?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message to a team member?
- How to import briefs?
- How to claim a brief?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?