How to create a new template?
To create a new template, head to the Template page of the project you want to create the new template in.
By default, the page will display the default template.
To create a new one, click the template selection menu next to the Template Settings heading text, then select Create a new template.
Give it a name, then click the check button and your new template will be created.
A template you made in Project A won't appear in Project B. You have to manually recreate the template for every project you have if you want to have the same custom template across all your projects. Alternatively, you can duplicate Project A, and all your templates will be copied to the new project.
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a task?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to view HTML source code?
- How to work with text annotations?
- How to import tasks?
- How to change a template?
- How to claim a task?
- How to delete a project?
- How to assign a template?
- How to archive a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to Deactivate a User?
- How to Create and Edit Tables?
- How to send a message?