How to create a new template?
To create a new template, go to the Template page. It's in the project menu, under Configuration. Make sure you're inside the project you want the template to appear in.
Once you're in the templates page, click the template selection menu then click on the + CREATE A NEW TEMPLATE link.
Give the new template a name, then click the green check button or press ENTER to save it.
Your new template is now ready for use and/or customization!
How To - Tips & Tricks
- How to change templates?
- How to track changes in the editor?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a brief?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message to a team member?
- How to import briefs?
- How to claim a brief?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?