How to claim a task?
To claim a task, go to the Tasks page. From there, find the task you want to work on then click Claim.
After claiming a task, it will be moved to the Assignments page. From there, you can click its name to start working on it.
If you can't find the task you want to work on, make sure you're in the right project. You can check what project you're currently in by checking the project selection dropdown located just beside the EasyContent logo in the account level menu.
If you can't claim a task or if the claim button is missing, you may not have the right role and/or permission to do so. Ask your account admin or project leader about this. If you're an admin or a project manager and you don't know why the claim button is missing for one or more of your users, check out Why can't I assign a user to a task?
- How to change a template?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a task?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message?
- How to assign a template?
- How to import tasks?
- How to claim a task?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?