How to rename a project?
In the All Projects View, find the project that you want to rename, then in its card, click Actions > Settings.
This will redirect you to the project's settings page where the option to rename resides.
Alternately, if you're already inside the project you want to rename, simply go to its Dashboard then click Settings.
From there, click the Change project name button.
This will bring up a dialog box where you can provide a new name for the project.
Give it a new name, click Save, and you're done!
- How to change a template?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a task?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message?
- How to assign a template?
- How to import tasks?
- How to claim a task?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?