How to rename a project?
In the All Projects Dashboard, find the project that you want to rename, then in its card, click Actions > Settings.
This will redirect you to the project's settings page where the option to rename it resides.
Alternately, if you're already inside the project you want to rename, simply go to its Dashboard then click Settings.
From there, click the Change project name button.
This will bring up a dialog box asking you to provide a new name for the project.
Give it a new name, click Save, and you're done!
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a task?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to view HTML source code?
- How to work with text annotations?
- How to import tasks?
- How to change a template?
- How to claim a task?
- How to delete a project?
- How to assign a template?
- How to archive a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to Deactivate a User?
- How to Create and Edit Tables?
- How to send a message?