How to rename a project?
In the All Projects View, find the project that you want to rename, then in its card, click the Dotted menu > Settings.
This will redirect you to the project's settings page where the option to rename the project can be found.
Alternately, if you're already inside the project you want to rename, simply go to its Dashboard then click Settings. Or you can go to Configuration > Project settings.
On the Project Settings page, you can find the option to rename the project.
- How to change templates?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a brief?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message to a team member?
- How to import briefs?
- How to claim a brief?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?