How to delete a project?
Deleting a project can be done either from All Projects Dashboard or through the Project Settings inside the project you want to delete.
Warning: Deleting a project is permanent! Consider archiving it instead, unless you're absolutely sure that you don't need everything in it anymore.
Table of Contents
Delete a Project from All Projects Dashboard
- Access the All Projects Dashboard by clicking Projects in the account level menu.
- Find the project you want to delete, click Actions on its card.
- Click Delete.
You'll be prompted by a dialog box asking if you really want to delete the project.
This will serve as your last warning in case you accidentally clicked Delete or selected the wrong project. Carefully review this message to make sure you're deleting the right one and then click Confirm deletion.
Delete a Project Through the Project Settings
Head to the dashboard of the project you want to delete then click Settings.
Tip: to make sure you're inside the right project, you can check its name through the indicator "PROJECT NAME - Dashboard", where PROJECT NAME is your project's name, as seen above. The current project's name will also be displayed in the project selection dropdown beside the EasyContent logo in the account level menu.
Once you're in Settings, click the red Delete project button. You'll get a dialog box asking you to confirm the project deletion.
Always double-check the project name and make sure it's actually the project you want to delete!
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a task?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to view HTML source code?
- How to work with text annotations?
- How to import tasks?
- How to change a template?
- How to claim a task?
- How to delete a project?
- How to assign a template?
- How to archive a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to Deactivate a User?
- How to Create and Edit Tables?
- How to send a message?