How to delete a project?
Deleting a project can be done either from All Projects View or through the Project Settings inside the project you want to delete.
Warning: Deleting a project is permanent! Consider archiving it instead, unless you're absolutely sure that you don't need everything in it anymore.
Table of Contents
Deleting a Project from All Projects View
You can delete a project in the Projects page.
- Access the All Projects View page by clicking Projects in the account level menu.
- Find the project you want to delete, click its card's dot menu.
- Click Delete.
A confirmation dialog box will appear.
Carefully review the message to make sure you're deleting the right project and then click Confirm deletion to proceed.
Deleting a Project Through the Project Settings
Access the project you want to delete. Then, in the project level menu, under Configuration, go to Project Settings.
Once you're in the Project settings page, click the red Delete project button. A confirmation dialog box will appear, similar to the one earlier.
Always double-check the project name to make sure it's actually the project you want to delete!
- How to change templates?
- How to track changes in the editor?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a brief?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message to a team member?
- How to import briefs?
- How to claim a brief?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?
- How to upload a file to a content item?