How to view a content item's HTML source code?
There are two ways to view an article's source code.
The first one is through Tools > Source code in the text editor's menu bar (more detailed info about the text editor can be found in our Text Editor Overview).
The second option is by clicking the source code icon "< >" in the text editor's standard toolbar.
HTML Source Code Editor
The EasyContent's HTML source editor comes with color-coding to make it easier to edit your code.
The HTML source code editor lets you:
- Add inline styles
- Add classes and IDs to HTML elements
- Add entity codes (e.g. & for ampersand)
- Insert multimedia elements such as images, videos, and embed codes manually
- How to change templates?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a brief?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message to a team member?
- How to import briefs?
- How to claim a brief?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?