How to create a new project?
Creating a new project can be done from the All Projects View page. To access this page, click Projects in the account level menu.
There are two ways to create a new project. One is through the Create new project button and the other is via the big plus (+) button in an empty card.
Clicking on any of them brings up a dialog box with a field for the new project's name and a dropdown selection box for assigning users to it.
By default, you (or whoever is creating) are automatically assigned to the new project. Clicking on your name will expand the dropdown selection field to reveal the names of all active members in your account.
Once you're satisfied with the new project's name and the assigned users, click the green Create project button at the bottom of the dialog box and the new project will be created. It'll now have its own card on the All Projects View page.
- How to change a template?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a task?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message?
- How to assign a template?
- How to import tasks?
- How to claim a task?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?