How to create a new project?
You can create a new project by going to the All Projects View page. To access this, click Projects in the account level menu.
Once you're on the page, click the Create a New Project button.
A window will appear, asking you to name your new project. You can also assign users to it.
By default, you (or whoever is creating) are automatically assigned to the new project. Clicking on your name will expand the dropdown selection field to reveal the names of all active members in your account.
Once you're satisfied with the new project's name and its assigned users, click Create project and the new project will be created.
- How to change templates?
- How to track changes in the editor?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a brief?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message to a team member?
- How to import briefs?
- How to claim a brief?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?