How to create a new project?
Creating a new project can be done from the All Projects Dashboard. To access this, click Projects in the account level menu.
There are two ways to create a new project. One is through the Create new project button and the other is via the big plus (+) button in an empty card.
Clicking on either of them brings up a dialog box asking you to give the new project a name.
You can optionally assign additional users to your new project. You are automatically assigned to a new project by default.
Once you've named the project and assigned users to it, click the green Create project button at the bottom of the dialog box and your new project will be created. After that, it'll have its own card in the All Projects Dashboard.
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a task?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to view HTML source code?
- How to work with text annotations?
- How to import tasks?
- How to change a template?
- How to claim a task?
- How to delete a project?
- How to assign a template?
- How to archive a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to Deactivate a User?
- How to Create and Edit Tables?
- How to send a message?