How to deactivate a user?
You can manage all users in your account by going to Team > Users in the account level menu.
Once you're on the page, find the user you want to deactivate and under Actions, click the dotted menu icon. This will reveal two options: deactivate and delete.
To deactivate a user, click deactivate.
Clicking this button will deactivate the corresponding user. They will be moved under the deactivated tab.
To reactivate a user, under Actions, click the dotted menu icon. This will reveal two options: activate and delete. Click on activate and the user will be reactivated.
Learn more about user management here.
- How to change templates?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a brief?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message to a team member?
- How to import briefs?
- How to claim a brief?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?