How to deactivate a user?
You can manage all users in your account by going to Team > Users in the account level menu.
Once you're on the page, find the user you want to deactivate, and under the Actions column, click the three-dot menu icon. This will reveal multiple options. Click Deactivate to deactivate the corresponding user.
The deactivated user will be moved under the deactivated tab.
To reactivate a user, under the Actions column in the deactivated tab, click the three-dot menu icon. This will reveal multiple options. Click on activate to reactivate the user.
Learn more about user management here.
- How to change templates?
- How to track changes in the editor?
- How to create a new template?
- How to edit a brief?
- How to assign or remove users from a project?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to create a new project?
- How to change my email address?
- How to change my profile name?
- How to deactivate a user?
- How to send a message to a team member?
- How to import briefs?
- How to claim a brief?
- How to archive a project?
- How to create and edit tables?
- How to view a content item's HTML source code?
- How to upload a file to a content item?